Thursday, April 22, 2010

Inspiration: It's what I need

I've been wanting to write something in here this past week. I even have a friend whose blog I've promised to read and he'll read mine, and we'll comment on each other's posts. We ran into each other today and he mentioned I haven't written. He's holding me accountable I guess, but that doesn't change the fact that it's almost 2:30 a.m. and I have class at 9:00 a.m. and need to sleep.

But... here are some ideas I've had floating around. Maybe you all can tell me what you want to read about?

  • Leadership and who makes a good one, especially from my perspective as a student leader
  • Freedom, I'm in a philosophy class this semester and we talk about it a lot
  • My summer job search (or lack there-of)
  • More posts about biking
  • Poetry (if only I could write something about the cherry blossoms like I want to every time I see them)
  • Old (polished-up or raw?) journal entries from Belize or Florence or Dublin or Paris
  • Your ideas?

5 comments:

  1. I agree with Samantha. And I'd like to read about how covering these topics helps you put down roots in NYC. After all, the title of your blog is "Transplanted!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree!! I started reading your blog a couple of weeks ago, I love reading about the things that are floating around in your head. Are you in NYC this summer or back to Defo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! I'll be adding another post later in the day or tomorrow morning.

    Ashley, I'll be in NYC this summer, but I'm probably going home for a week or two. Will you be around? Or... Megan's coming to NYC (i think) maybe you could come too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just keep up the work! You have a very casual way of writing and a great voice!

    ReplyDelete